13 May 2011

Deadline?

7:00 am
Bloggers been down all yesterday night and this blog is due in today! It’s still down now.  Cant edit my about me, edit spelling mistakes, add dates to my contence page, add my C.V,  add today’s post or conclusion, or bibliography or change my background till it’s working :( Friday 13th! Gunna write up yesterdays post and copy it on here when I can

22:00
It's back!

Thursday 12TH May
Got two more prints of the third plate today. I tried to wipe the ink back more. There’s not too much of a difference though. Will have to stay like this.
Sarted making a box for my prints with Katherine too. It’s going really quickly actually. I brought the grey board for it today; Katherine already has some book cloth I can use to cover it in. So far I’ve cut and covered the base and the sides.  Should be finished early tomorrow.  I just wanted to make the rest of my prints (that I’m not framing as finals) more presentable.





Also, I  asked Charles’, Johnny’s and Derek’s opinions on my new frames. Been  wanting to check them with someone all week. If I needed to take them back and find new ones, I didn’t want to leave it too late. They said that if I wanted to float mount my work, I could replace the backing glass with a wooden board to be able to do this. But they said the frames are design to give the appearance that the image is floating. They said I can just leave it. Feel like I’m cheating a bit if I don’t float it myself.  I have looked for  large frames on 3 occasions now though, and these Habitat frames are the only ones I’ve seen that are the right size.


Blogger still isnt letting me change my background. I wanted either of these


an eery lacy pattern





or inky water splatters


Will try again later. Other than that.... I think I'm doneee!

No comments:

Post a Comment