25 Feb 2011

Ready to send!















Really pleased with these...kinda dont want to give them away!
Spoke to Louise about them yesterday, to get her opinion on which envelope to use. She suggested making both but she favoured the screen printed version. So went home and made the above envelopes ready to show Derek in my work in progress meeting. He thought they were a great idea and favoured the stitched version. Perhaps I could send the stitched envelopes to special clients as they take longer to make and each one would be one of a kind. I can send the easy, print out frame envelope more regularly as this takes less time to reproduce.
Derek also suggested playing around with the shape or size of the clear plastic windows. I agree this could be an improvement, however I don't think its a problem at the moment, the pieces still work well, so I will consider this when next making them to send.

No comments:

Post a Comment